Saturday 18 August 2012

Fun With YouTube

PSSSSSST!

Is the coast clear? Has Olympia finally gone?

I mean, I do love you and everything, Olympia, but can I have a go now?

So now I've got my blog back, I'm going to share some of my favourite otter videos with you. These have been selected after positively YEARS of intensive research and are big favourites in our den.  Sarah likes to watch these when she's feeling a bit sad because they always make her laugh. (Click on the links below to see them.)

Here's our current fave, from Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium. We call it 'Nellie & The Cups'.



Her face when the red one won't fit is quite priceless.  I've been practising that expression in the mirror for when there are no more chocolate fish left in my bowl.

The next one, from Chris Cohen, clearly demonstrates just how talented otters are (but for God's sake don't let Olympia see this, or she'll get ideas and start showing off again).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1-MbAAnXJ0

Mwah! Mwah!

And finally . . . well, there really are no words for this one.  Turn up the volume.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFqeWTfVi3I&noredirect=1




No comments:

Post a Comment